Team Handball Weekly Practice
Time & Location
About the Event
Team practice! All are welcome to join!
Please park around the gym on the street. Parking in the lot is for YWCA members only.
If you are planning to join the club for the first time or join in a Handball practice for the first time please message us before you do.
We are following all the safety procedures to practice as a team during this time of COVID. We do have guidelines and protocols that we have established, and that the facility has established, for practices:
- If you feel sick or show any symptoms related to COVID-19 please stay home.
- You are only allowed to enter in the facility if you are a player that is participating in practice. Non participants and/or spectators are allowed in at this time.
- Please continue to distance from each other while on the sidelines when getting ready, unpacking and during a break/water break.
- When entering and exiting the facility, you will need to wear a mask. Once you are unpacked, ready to go onto the court, you can take the mask off.
- If you feel comfortable wearing a mask, please do so, but it is not required.
- The MSC/YWCA will be taking our temperatures upon entrance into the facility. If the temp is at a level of fever you may not be able to practice.
- If we increase participation size to over 10 players we will begin to separate into groups of equal amounts to remain safe.